Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

Hi everyone!  Sorry no food blog tonight - well I guess I can blog about the amazing mousse cake the husband got me, but I'm too full! 

So happy happy birthday to me!  What should I look forward to in my 30's??

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday sweet gal! And what do you have to look forward to? A heightened sense of who you are and what your life is about, whatever that means to you. I, and every woman I know who has entered their 30s, feels this, and is all the better and more confident for it. I'm telling you, your 30s will be awesome!

melissa said...

SO much :-) it is even better than our teens and twenties...and who knows maybe in this decade we can bring the minivan back ;-)

efdamore said...

Minivan, hmmmm. Kids?

Misty said...

Happy Birthday to you! And thanks for the comment over on my blog.

sharyncarlson said...

A very happy birthday to you!!! :)

Jasmine @ Eat Move Write said...

Happy Birthday! What can you look forward to in your 30s?... Hm... well... if you buy into what Cosmo and all those other mags say... great sex!! lol.

Suzanne said...

happy birthday!!!
30's are the new 20's you know :)

Meghann Andrew said...

Happy birthday! I can't give any advice about the 30's, but I'm sure you'll make it fab with lots of fantastic recipes!

CDC said...

Thank you everyone!! It was a great birthday and the celebration continues into tomorrow! I will be back with recipes as normal on Sunday, and hopefully tomorrow at some point:)