I know, it's Wicked Cheap Wednesday, but I've got nothin as they say:) Today was a 9 hour workday, home to make dinner, and then cooked for 2 more hours - stromboli for Christmas Eve tomorrow night, Meatball Bubble Biscuits for Christmas Day, and from-scratch tollhouse cookies (with my special ingredient, coconut) for work tomorrow - all while listening to the Grinch and then a lovely Nicole Eggert Lifetime holiday movie:)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day - make sure to take it all in!
Hopefully I'll have something for you on Saturday...we'll call it "Saturday Savings" ;)
Merry Christmas!!! Time to write out the husband's Christmas cards if I don't fall asleep first ... also at midnight, it will be 2 years since we got engaged (married since) - thanks for proposing babe, I sure am happy and the luckiest:)
I can't find my good engagement photos that we took the night off...so these will have to do:)
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago




2 comments:
I'm looking forward to the STROMBOLI!!!!!dad
thanks, dad! im glad you liked it! did you eat more of it today?
Post a Comment