Hi! We've had an awesome Christmas so far! Went to a wonderful mass yesterday afternoon at our church, then headed to my parents to celebrate with family and meet the newest member, Abby (my cousin's 8 month old daughter)! Had a sleepover there, opened gifts this morning (thank you for everything!) and then headed to the husband's parents' house to celebrate with them, his brothers, and grandfather (thank you for everything as well!) I'm so stuffed, and hope to snatch my mom's meatball/hotdog/pineapple dish and Ron's mom's stuffing dish to try out and post on here in the near future:)
But now, I've got to wake the husband up from his nap so we can exchange gifts :) And my arms are tired from playing Wii today;) Have a wonderful rest-of Christmas, everyone, and continue to enjoy it thru the weekend:) Giving, being thankful for what has been given to us, and love of family/friends isn't just for today:)
PS: the stromboli at Christmas Eve and Meatball Bubble Biscuits at Christmas Day (today) were big hits!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago

12 comments:
sounds like a fabulous holiday :-)
it was! too bad now though the husband, my mom, and dad are all sick:(
:( i hope santa brought you a mask!
He did not :( I hope I dont get it...I have been spraying Lysol on everything! Ron made it out of bed for a couple hours and we watched The Wrestler, but he is the sickest I have ever seen him, makes me so sad:(
:( oh no! I hope they all feel better very soon and you can avoid it. Drink lots of oj to build that immunity up!
oh i have been...he's a little better today, thank goodness!
Paul wanted a mask too. We've made a speedy recovery around here. yeah!
ron is sleeping again, so im thinking he's not that much better yet...he did eat a sandwich though, that i nicely made him:) im thinking, b/c of when you guys started to feel it, he's about 8-12 hours behind you
Looks like you are having a wonderful holiday! Looking forward to your posts in 2010. Happy New Year.
Thank you, Velva! I can't wait to continue cooking and trying new recipes in 2010:)
Isn't it funny how you can get muscle strain in your arms from the Wii???
Yes - funny and embarrassing!!! hehe
Post a Comment