* Coconut shrimp and dipping sauce from my Betty Crocker cookbook*
*Cornbread and chili casserole from www.theweatherincascadia.blogspot.com*
*A macaroni and sausage bake, with white sauce, from www.fruitychicken.com*
*Chicken whatchamacallit from www.cookingforzo.com*
*A fave of the husband's to please him, Martha Stewart's Mini Turkey Meatloaves - a fave of mine too!*
*Good ole pizza, I am craving it!*
I'll be back tonight with our cranberry pork loin dish - pictures and all! Time to scrapbook!!! Oh, and before I forget, here are some NYE pics...I am not quite the photographer, but my good ole orange digi hasn't done me wrong:)

2 comments:
It looks like you had an awesome New Year's! Thank you for stopping by my site, and I hope you enjoy the chili/cornbread. The white board dinner plan idea is a great one. I may try that myself!
No problem, Chris! I can't wait to try to the chili cornbread recipe - it's on the menu board for Friday night:) The white board works really well for us since I usually get home from work about 6 and the husband 6:30ish. Saves us time and money, and we're not running to the grocery store every day/couple days to get what we "want" - we just plan what we "want" ahead of time:) Have a good week!
Post a Comment