Sunday, January 24, 2010

Defining "me"

Taken from here, and she took it from here, I think this is one of those fun, end-of-the-weekend things to do that opens your own eyes up to things, and everyone else's:)  Enjoy my third post of the day!  I wish I could post this frequently all the time and not just on Sunday's;)

Defining "me"



Childhood:

riding bikes
barbies and making houses for her - or I should say all of them!  I think I still remember all their names!
reservoir
Roget
minigolf
birthday parties with homemade cakes
playing with my neighborhood friends
soccer star
Disney
Red Sox games
reading as much as I could - Sweet Valley Twins, Babysitter's Club, RL Stine, etc

High School and the best summer of my life:

student athlete
Europe
hanging out with friends
Dawson's Creek
Gymnastics at the Fleetcenter
Skating nationals in Providence
90210
band trips/flag twirler
the Minivan
loved Spanish
grad parties
Shaw's
first love
American Pie
collages - maybe that is where the scrapbooking thing came from!
movies all the time - Walmart to buy Titanic at midnight anyone!!
a few friends that would last a lifetime
China P
walks at the track and around town

College:

change
frightened
independence
finding my way
hard work in and outside of school
amazing internships
new friends that would last a lifetime
love of my life, the perfect people for eachother
fraternity parties and meeting amazing and brilliant people
bar hopping/dancing
Big Pun
the best white pant/black halter top outfit ever
English major by default
all things plaid
tulips

Now!!:

a good wife
avid reader of all things and types
hard work has paid off - job I love, most days;)
crazy blogger and reader of blogs
scrapbooking instead of collages
have finally figured makeup out
now, not only plaid, but argyle
planner
independent in a different way
dreaming of having a family - little Brinley and Theo anyone?
<3 the DVR
Tink
traveler
still obsessed with watching the Olympics;)
not afraid to try new things
not a chef, just enjoys cooking/baking
US Weekly
laptop lover - I could look up new things all day long
still Red Sox
Wrentham
real golf
my own person - whomever I want to be

and so much more I'm sure:)  this was fun!


Keep reading!  I have 2 other posts from today:)















7 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

Very fun! What a cool way to get to know you better :) And you were such a beautiful bride!!

daisychain said...

what a lovely post :)

Pretty Zesty said...

So much fun!!! Love it all.

melissa said...

good answers!

CDC said...

Thank you Sharyn! I love this fun stuff!

Thanks Daisy!

Thanks Kris!

Thanks Melissa!

efdamore said...

Good daughter, you didn't put good, or rather, great daughter :)

CDC said...

aww thanks the motha