Saturday, November 7, 2009

A couple more scraps



Scrapbooking pages that is - I hope to get alot of them done today while the cacciatore cooks :) Also on the list, catch up on the other blogs I read/post at, check my figure skating fantasy league, watch Say Yes to the Dress on the DVR, read US Weekly, go for a walk, and oh yeah, clean the kitchen;)

4 comments:

melissa said...

great pages again :-) Can't wait to see what else you do today. I am going to try and get some pages done today too...and another project I am working on.

Yay for SYTTD!

CDC said...

thanks! i try to think "what would melissa do" hehe - those 2 pages took me 1.5 hours - a long time for me!! what is your other project? happy saturday!

melissa said...

hhaa silly girl- don't think that. You've got a great style all of your own! Woah- that is a long time! Are you getting excited for croptopia?

CDC said...

yes, should be fun in february, and luckily it's right after figure skating is completed in the olympics;)