Who doesn't love fudge? I could eat the whole tin of it (I always find people bring fudge in tins)! Here's the recipe, and when I make some this holiday season, I'll post a picture. I wish I had taken pictures of everything I've ever made at this point;) I remember at my bachelorette party at Mohegan Sun in CT, I took a picture of my meal from the restaurant we dined at there to start out our night. A member of the staff there asked if I was a chef, which I am not of course. I answered no, just that I wanted to remember what I ate during this occasion, and also the next day in case I had too much to drink, which I did not;) He stated that alot of chefs take pictures of their food - now I know why, for blogging!!
Fudge:
1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1 12 oz bag of semi sweet choc chips
1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
1.5 cups of chopped nuts (optional)
1 tsp vanilla
Grease an 8x8 pan with either a Pam-type butter spray or crisco (I prefer spray). Heat milk, choc chips, and unsweetened choc in a pot on low heat on the stove, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Remove the pot from the heat, add the vanilla and nuts, and anything else you may want to add, maybe some cherry sauce or peppermint bites, and pour the mixture into the greased pan. Refrigerate for atleast 1.5 hours, then cut and enjoy:)
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
this does sound easy... i'll try it one day
sooo easy, and so yummy! it's worth the stirring you have to do for a few minutes:)
Post a Comment