Friday, March 5, 2010

Another award, eek/yay!!

A huge thank you to one of my favorite bloggers, Laura!  I love reading about her scrapping, her baby/husband, etc etc - always a fun read that you know you'll smile during:)

As always, there a rules for this award! And they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.  - Thank you, Laura!
2. Copy the award & place it on your blog.  Done!
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.  Done!
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.  See below
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.  See below

Ok, so seven interesting things about me:

1.  I do single lutz's (a figure skating move) in our living room - I never fall...but I don't have skates on...and they're singles
2.  I collect shot glasses - I have them from places I've been, and other people bring them back from where they've been for me too:)
3.  I would love to have a daughter someday and name her Brinley.  The husband is not a fan of this name whatsoever!
4.  I prefer the old Office episodes much more than the last couple of seasons.
5.  I DVR awful reality shows and watch them during free moments or while I'm cleaning - everything from Celeb Rehab to Project Runway
6.  I miss twirling flag - I can still make up routines in my head to music on the radio
7.  When shopping, I always gravitate towards shirts and pocketbooks, rarely pants and shoes

The 7 sites I'm recognizing are:


1.  Daisy - http://adaisychaindream.blogspot.com/
2.  Meghann - http://meghannslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
3.  Lisa - http://fashionablefabmom.blogspot.com/
4.  one of my new fave sites - http://funandfearlessinbeantown.blogspot.com/
5.  http://allthingsyummyforfoodies.blogspot.com/
6.  A lovely "Diva" :) - http://montrealaise-en-californie.blogspot.com/
7.  Jasmine - http://eatmovewrite.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

AllThingsYummy said...

Thanks for nominating me! My first award. Yay!

sharyncarlson said...

Congrats on the blog award... it's well deserved!

melissa said...

congrats! was it a single lutz you were doing when I had to bring you the hospital for that crazy toe thing??

CDC said...

No problem, ATY! I love your site!

Thanks, Sharyn!

Haha, Melissa, I think I was just sitting on the couch when that happened haha - it still happens time to time!

daisychain said...

Congratulations! and thank you x

CDC said...

NP Daisy, I love your site and outfits:)

Meghann Andrew said...

Thank you so much for the award! I love reading about what you're eating each night!