Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cheycancook is back from Croptopia!

15 scrapbook pages later, I'm back from our Croptopia getaway in CT!  So much fun, and so relaxing - a big thank you to the husband who surprised me with a gift card to get a massage at the spa while I was there!!! 

I'll be back tomorrow night, after a good night's sleep hopefully tonight, and a long work day tomorrow, to share some more about Croptopia and upcoming cooking things for me:)  I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs that I am 3 days behind on - sorry!

BTW, is anyone else sad/crying because the Olympics are over??  Vancouver did an amazing job!  Did anyone else watch old Michelle Kwan videos on Youtube during the Olympics just for the heck of it/to torture themselves?? That is me:( 

Talk to you tomorrow night!

6 comments:

melissa said...

so much fun! can't wait til next year!

sharyncarlson said...

Just came from Melissa's blog. Sounds like a fabulous time!

Pam said...

I loved watching the Olympics and I am sad it's over.

Suzanne said...

i have to admit i'm kinda sad the olympics are over too. i've never really been into them before now (i live near Vancouver so that was the main/original reason i watched this time) but they are so fun! i will definitely have to pay more attention to them in the future :)

CDC said...

suzanne, they are very fun! when else would i ever watch bobsled or moguls?? i love it :)

pam, so sad over here, too...so glad evan lysacek is going to be on dwts!

sharyn - it was awesome, i highly recommend it!

The Scrappy Tree said...

Sounds like you had a great time - what a lovely hubby!