Sunday, December 6, 2009

A little Christmas card lovin'

I got on a 5 hour roll and accomplished 25 out of about 75...not bad, right?  Just alittle distracted by the holiday movies on TV, making beef stew for dinner, and my handsome husband...but if I can address these tonight and mail them tomorrow, then get the rest done after work this week and mailed, I will be quite happy - all mailed out by 12/12 is my goal!!  That is also the day I hope to have all of my Christmas shopping done...eek!

As I explained in a previous post, my first attempts at my giftbox card(s) were very disastrous, to tears disastrous.  So the husband helped me come up with a new idea, the bff helped me find the stamp I needed, and I waited.  All parts finally arrived and here is what I have so far.  No cards exactly the same, you'll see why alittle bit farther down, but I love them all and can't wait to send them out!!  First batch tomorrow hopefully!!







clever wording, right;)

the work space




 Why each card is different - I just happened to buy this at Joann.com online during a great sale and knew I would use it for Christmas pages, journaling, etc...who would've thought it would match our card idea/stamp so well!?!




 

 

Just some examples...wish me luck with the last 50 or so!  Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

melissa said...

nice job on the cards :-) Can't wait to get ours! You picked a nice pack of paper, very pretty.

CDC said...

thanks! i know, i was very happy with that mini pack and the 2 12x12 packs i got - it's always hard to tell online when you cant see the paper even! worked out well so far!

Pretty Zesty said...

These cards are so fun! nice work!