What you'll need:
- 1 lb hot and spicy sausage, in 6 separate links
- 1 box of rotini, cooked as directed on the package
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 cups broccoli, fresh or frozen - I used frozen
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 15 ounce bottle of Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp (or more) of fresh dill, chopped
- 1 can of tuna (packed in water, not oil), drained, and broken into chunks
- as many small, cooked, shrimp as you'd like - we had these leftover from the other night, so they were already prepared
- CRP
By now, your pasta should be done cooking, drained, and returned to the pot, with a smidge of olive oil, and covered to keep warm. The sausage should still be cooking. Once the broccoli/pepper mixture is tender, drain the water and add the alfredo sauce and chopped dill, mixing everything together. Drain any grease from the large sausage skillet, and add veg/alfredo mixture to the sauce. Add the pasta also into this large skillet, and then the chunked tuna as well (and shrimp or anything else you're adding that is extra) = everything ends up in the sausage skillet you started with b/c it's the largest! Mix everything together, add the CRP, mix again, heat on medium for 7 minutes, and admire! I couldn't believe how awesome it looked, and then to taste it, yay! I was so excited! I really went with my gut on this recipe and was so happy with how it came out. It was a lot of pans and dishes, but well worth it!
I feel like I just babbled on for this recipe, so please let me know if there are any questions:) I'm off to finish up some laundry, watch some HGTV, make our grocery list, ARUBA list, and read:) Happy almost Friday!!
6 comments:
interesting combo!
Sounds yummy to me. Aruba sounds better.
Interesting but yummy! I'm sure Aruba will be just as good as my cooking, and I don't have to cook for a few days, in preparation for all the Olympic meals I'll make!
Now that's a feast!
Kris, an easy feast! So yum!
Hi All,
Reading this post got to remind me of my first date with Steve.I had prepared such kind of awesome food for him and what a coincident....both of this items were his favorite.
cruise reviews
Post a Comment